Mathison, Gilbert Farquhar, Narrative of a visit to Brazil, Chile, Peru, and the Sandwich islands, during the years 1821 and 1822, 1825
- Narrative of a visit to Brazil, Chile, Peru, and the Sandwich islands, during the years 1821 and 1822. With miscellaneous remarks on the past and present state, and political prospects of those countries. By Gilbert Farquhar Mathison, esq.
- London, C. Knight, 1825.
- Physical Description:
- xii p., 1 l., 478 p. col. front., plates (part col.) fold. map. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF2223 M43 1825Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN: Beinecke copy has leaf of errata at end, not included in pagination. (1989 176)
Printed by S. and R. Bentley, Dorset Street.
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Abbey, J. R. Travel 700
BAC: Spine title: Narrative of a visit to Brazil, Chile, Peru and the Sandwich Islands.
BAC: Bound in original boards.
Map by and after Gruchley.
- Subject Terms:
- Bentley (S.) and (R.) -- Printer.Brazil -- Description and travel.Chile -- Description and travel.Hawaii -- Description and travel.Knight, Charles -- Publisher.Peru -- Description and travel.South America -- Description and travel.Voyages and travels.
- Aquatints -- 1825.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1825.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.