Description of the panorama of the superb city of Mexico : and the surrounding scenery / painted on twenty-seven hundred square feet of canvass by Robert Burford, Esq. ; from drawings made on the spot, at the request of the Mexican government, by Mr. W. Bullock, Junior.
- Philadelphia : [Publisher not identified], 1833.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages,  folded leaf of plates : illustrations, plan ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF1386 .B87 1833Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Title of folded plate, with identification keys: Explanation of a view of the city of Mexico, exhibiting in the Panorama, Leicester Square.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original beige paper wrappers. Inscribed on title page: Tuesday June 18th 1833.
- Subject Terms:
- Mexico City (Mexico) -- Description and travel.Panoramas.
- Etchings -- 1833.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Bullock, W. (William), active 1808-1828, Description of the panorama of the superb city of Mexico , 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.