Simeon Solomon and marginality in late Victorian Britain [videorecording] : Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 3 videodisc (DVD) (292 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 97Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Computer Files
Recording of the symposium panels held May 6, 2006. Participants include Joe Bristow, Jonathan Shirland, Elizabeth Prettejohn, Michael Hatt, David Feldman, and Gayle Seymour.
- Subject Terms:
- Marginality, Social -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Marginality, Social in art.Solomon, Simeon, 1840-1905.
- Panel 1. Aestheticism.--Panel 2. Classicism.--Panel 3. History / Jewishness.