Simeon Solomon and marginality in late Victorian Britain, 2006
Simeon Solomon and marginality in late Victorian Britain [videorecording] : Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 3 videodisc (DVD) (292 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 97Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Computer Files
Recording of the symposium panels held May 6, 2006. Participants include Joe Bristow, Jonathan Shirland, Elizabeth Prettejohn, Michael Hatt, David Feldman, and Gayle Seymour.
- Subject Terms:
- Marginality, Social -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Marginality, Social in art.Solomon, Simeon, 1840-1905.
- Panel 1. Aestheticism.--Panel 2. Classicism.--Panel 3. History / Jewishness.