Sedgwick, Romney, 1894-, The House of Commons, 1715-1754, 1970
- The House of Commons, 1715-1754.
- London, Published for the History of Parliament Trust by H.M.S.O., 1970.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. (xv, 633 p. 2 plates; ix, 571 p. plate.) illus., plan, port. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryJN672 S43 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At head of title: The history of Parliament.
Includes bibliographical references.
- v. 1. Introductory survey, appendices, constituencies, members A-D.--v. 2. Members E-Y.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1714-1760.Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons -- History.