Arnold, Janet, 1932-1998, Patterns of fashion , -
- Patterns of fashion / written and illustrated by Janet Arnold.
- London : Macmillan / QSM, -
- Physical Description:
- 4 volumes : illustrations (some color) ; 27 x 37 cm
- Reference LibraryFolio F T 2Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- v.1 published by Wace Co. Ltd., London ©1964.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Vol. 1. Englishwomen's dresses & their construction c.1660-1860. -- v. 2. Englishwomen's dresses & their construction c.1860-1940 -- v. 3. The cut and construction of clothes for men and women c.1560-1620 -- v. 4. The cut and construction of linen shirts, smocks, neckwear, headwear and accessories for men and women c.1540-1660.
- Subject Terms:
- Costume -- Great Britain.Costume.Dressmaking -- Great Britain -- History.Dressmaking -- History.Dressmaking.Fashion design -- Great Britain.Fashion design.Great Britain.