Turner to Cezanne : masterpieces from the Davies collection, National Museum Wales / Oliver Fairclough and Bryony Dawkes ; essays by Colin B. Bailey, Paul Greenhalgh, and Oliver Fairclough ; catalogue entries by Bryony Dawkes and Bethany McIntyre.
- New York, NY : American Federation of Arts in association with Hudson Hills Press, Manchester, Vt., 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 176 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryND457 .F35 2009 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Columbia Museum of Art, S.C. and four other institutions between Mar. 6, 2009 and Aug. 8, 2010.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 170-172) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Davies, Gwendoline Elizabeth, approximately 1882-1951 -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Davies, Margaret Sidney, 1884-1963 -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.National Museum Wales -- Exhibitions.Painting -- Private collections -- Wales -- Cardiff -- Exhibitions.Painting, European -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Painting, European -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- "The great joy of collecting" : modern French art in the Davies collection / Fairclough
- Recognizing the modern world : art, patronage, optimism / Greenhalgh
- Looking closely at Renoir's La Parisienne" / Bailey