Endless forms , 2009]
- Endless forms : Charles Darwin, natural science and the visual arts : Yale Center for British Art, February 12 - May 3, 2009 : Wall labels.
- [New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2009]
- Physical Description:
-  v. loose-leaf ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryN72.S3 E531 2009 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These labels are for the exhibition ... organized by the Fitzwilliam Museum, University of Cambridge in association with the Yale Center for British Art. The exhibition is on view at the Yale Center for British Art from 12 February to 3 May 2009 and at the Fitzwilliam Museum from 16 June to 4 October 2009.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and science.Art and society -- History -- 19th century.Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882.Natural history -- Social aspects.