Taylor, Tom, 1817-1880, The Railway station painted by W. P. Frith , 1841
- The Railway station painted by W. P. Frith / described by Tom Taylor.
- London : W.R. Johnson , 1841.
- Reference LibraryV 2150Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Photocopy of microfiche. New Haven : Yale University Library, 2009. 88 p. on 44 leaves ; 27 cm.
Photocopy of Fiche B1244 #N.4.2. 1309 held SML entitled: The nineteenth century
- Subject Terms:
- Frith, William Powell, 1819-1909. Railway station.