The face and figure of Shakespeare : how Britain's 18th century sculptors invented a national hero : the catalogue for an exhibition / curated by Iain Mackintosh & Marcus Risdell.
- Twickenham : Orleans House Gallery, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 64 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB1305.G7 F33 2009 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This catalogue has been published to coincide with the exhibition ... held at Orleans House Gallery, Twickenham, 18 April - 7 June 2009" -- P. 2.
Catalogue edited by Marcus Risdell.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 59)
- Subject Terms:
- Portrait sculpture -- Great Britain.Sculptors -- Great Britain.Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Exhibitions.Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- In art.Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Monuments.
YCBA Collections Search
The face and figure of Shakespeare , 2009