Fitzwilliam Museum, Hand-book to the pictures in the Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge, 1853
- Hand-book to the pictures in the Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge.
- Cambridge : MacMillan and Co., 1853.
- Physical Description:
- , 116 p. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN1217 H36 1853Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound in gold- and blind-stamped blue publisher's cloth.
Printed by Metcalfe and Palmer, Cambridge.
- Subject Terms:
- Art museums -- England -- Cambridge -- Catalogs.Fitzwilliam Museum -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.MacMillan and Co. -- Publisher.Metcalfe and Palmer -- Printer.Painting -- England -- Cambridge -- Catalogs.Ridsdale, Robert, Rev. -- Bookplate.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.