The handbook of turning : containing instructions in concentric, elliptic, & eccentric turning : also various plates of chucks, tools, & instruments and directions for using the eccentric cutter, drill, vertical cutter, and circular rest, with patterns, and instructions for working them.
- Second edition.
- London : Saunders & Otley ..., 1846.
- Physical Description:
- , xxix, , 143,  p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT201 H36 1846Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Bound in blind- and gold-stamped olive green publisher's cloth.
Added engraved t.p.
Printed by T.C. Savill and added engraved t.p.
Errata on p. [x].
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1846.Gascoigne, Trench, Mrs. -- Autograph.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1846.Saunders & Otley -- Publisher.Savill, T. C. -- Printer.Turning.Woodwork.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.