Godfrey Malvern / by Thomas Miller ... ; with twenty five illustrations by Phiz.
- London : Ward & Lock ..., .
- Physical Description:
- , 400 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5021 M452 G63 1842+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Text and illustrations inlaid to size.
BAC: British Art Center copy is extra-illustrated with the original graphite and/or pen and ink drawings. They are inlaid to size and bound opposite each illustration.
Bound in red morocco tooled gilt with green watered silk doublures.
Printed by Stewart and Murray, London.
Date from BM.
Illustrations by Hablot K. Browne.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1842.Stewart and Murray -- Printer.Ward & Lock -- Publisher.
- Doublures (Binding).
Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.