Report of the committee of the Society of Arts, &c. : together with the approved communications and evidence upon the same, relative to the mode of preventing the forgery of bank notes ...
- London : Sold by the housekeeper, at the Society's house in the Adelphi ..., 1819.
- Physical Description:
- , 72 p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHG945 R69 1819Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by Thomas Ranson, P. Archer, Edmond Turrell and Richard Williamson; after Mark Lambert, John Thurston and J. Clement.
Printed by T.C. Hansard, London.
Half t.p. reads: Report, &c. on the mode of preventing the forgery of bank notes.
- Subject Terms:
- Bank notes -- Forgeries -- Great Britain.Counterfeits and counterfeiting -- Great Britain.Gray, H. -- Bookbinder.Hansard, T. C. -- Printer.Paper money -- Great Britain.
- Steel engravings -- 1819.
Medal engravings -- 1819.
YCBA Collections Search
Royal Society of Arts (Great Britain), Report of the committee of the Society of Arts, &c. , 1819
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.