Paper in printing history, [1979-1981]
Paper in printing history.
- Additional Title(s):
Celebration of milestones in the graphic arts.
- [Long Island City, N.Y.] : Lindenmeyr Paper Corp., [1979-1981]
- Physical Description:
- 1 case (12 volumes) : illustrations (some color), facsimiles ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryTS1080 P33 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN 2019 1680: In slipcase, as issued; with custom box.
BEIN 2020 136: In slipcase, as issued.
Designed by Bradbury Thompson.
Slipcase containing 12 pamphlets. Each pamphlet (4 pages printed on double leaves) includes 2 illustrations and text relating to paper and paper making.
"Lindenmeyr Paper Corporation is pleased to present this series of brief glimpses into graphic arts history as a tribute to all who work in the field and who are the inheritors of its proud traditions"--Colophon.
- Subject Terms:
- Illustration of books -- History.Papermaking -- History.