Crane, Walter, 1845-1915, Walter Crane, 1845-1915 , 1989
Walter Crane, 1845-1915 : artist, designer and socialist / edited by Greg Smith and Sarah Hyde.
- 1st ed.
- London : Lund Humphries, in association with the Whitworth Art Gallery, University of Manchester, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 151 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.), facsims., ports. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 C855 S63 1989 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalogue of an exhibition at the Whitworth Art Gallery, Jan. 20-March 18, 1989.
- Subject Terms:
- Crane, Walter, 1845-1915 -- Exhibitions.