McNamara, RuthAnn, 1949-, The theme of the learned painter in eighteenth-century British self-portraiture, 1983
- The theme of the learned painter in eighteenth-century British self-portraiture [microform] / by RuthAnn McNamara.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 215 leaves, 44 leaves of plates : ill.
- Reference LibraryFilm B81Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thesis (Ph. D.)--Bryn Mawr College, 1983.
Bibliography: leaves -214.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 4 in., 35 mm.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, British.Painting, Modern -- 17th century -- Great Britain.Painting, Modern -- 18th century -- Great Britain.Self-portraits, British.Ut pictura poesis (Aesthetics)