The British war artists , 1989
- The British war artists : a critical perspective, from the trenches through the Blitz : November 2-December 16, 1989, Guillaume Gallozzi.
- New York (203 West Houston St.) : Guillaume Gallozzi, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 29 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6768 B784 1989 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.War in art -- Exhibitions.World War, 1914-1918 -- Art and the war -- Exhibitions.World War, 1939-1945 -- Art and the war -- Exhibitions.