Measham, Donald, John Ruskin, the last chapter , 1989
John Ruskin, the last chapter : a study of John Ruskin's autobiography, Praeterita / by Donald Measham.
- Sheffield (England) : Sheffield City Arts Department, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 60 p. : ill., ports. ; 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR5263 M42 1989 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The Ruskin Gallery Collection of the Guild of St. George."
"This publication has been produced to complement the exhibition John Ruskin: The Last Chapter which was held at the Ruskin Gallery from 2 September to 22 December 1989 ..."--P. 7.
Includes bibliographical references (P. 58-59).
- Subject Terms:
- Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 -- Exhibitions.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900. Praeterita.