The second life of shells / etchings [by] Mandy Bonnell ; poem [by] Gabriel Gbadamosi.
- London : New North Press, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 30 x 440 cm.. folded to 30 x 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B56 S43 2001+Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Contains 12 etchings with chine collé on white Somerset..
Limited edition of 40 copies. No.'s 1-25 and 5 artists' proofs have been specially bound by Elizabeth Neville.
Concertina structure, hand printed etching; text printed letterpress by Graham Bignell of New North Press, London. Issued in case.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 4 of a limited edition of 40 copies. Signed by artist.
Of green leaf, bird, and flower: artists' books and the natural world, p. 201
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.New North Press -- PublisherShells in art.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
Accordion fold format (Binding)
Linocuts -- 2001.
Wood engravings -- 2001.
- IIIF Manifest: