Mark Wilsher : unfinished business : 26 July-26 October 2008, Gallery 4, Henry Moore Institute.
- Additional Title(s):
- Leeds [England] : Henry Moore Institute ; 2008
- Physical Description:
- 39 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.W69652 A12 2008 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "David Evison, Roger Harmer, Peter Hide, Bernard Schottlander, William Tucker, Brian Wall."
"Published to acccompany the exhibition Unfinished business, a fellowship project by Mark Wilsher"--Colophon.
"Taking photographic reproductions of sculptures from the magazines of their time, Wilsher has created a series of 'photo-drawings', which modify and recontextualise works by artists including Peter Hide, Bernard Schottlander and William Tucker. The exhibition is accompanied by a catalogue which features Wilsher's adaptations of art historical texts from the period"--Website.
- Subject Terms:
- Conceptual art -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Photomontage -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Public sculpture -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Wilsher, Mark -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Wilsher, Mark, Mark Wilsher , 2008