Van Dyck & Britain / edited by Karen Hearn ; historical consultant, Kevin Sharpe ; with contributions by Tabitha Barber ... [et al.].
- Additional Title(s):
Van Dyck and Britain
- London : Tate Pub. ; 2009.
New York : Distributed in the United States and Canada by Harry N. Abrams, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 256 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.D985 V355 2009 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany the exhibition held at Tate Britain, London, 18 Feb.-17 May 2009.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 240-241) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, Belgian -- England -- 17th century -- Exhibitions.Van Dyck, Anthony, 1599-1641 -- Exhibitions.Van Dyck, Anthony, 1599-1641 -- Influence -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Van Dyck & Britain , 2009