Van Dyck & Britain , 2009
- Van Dyck & Britain / edited by Karen Hearn ; historical consultant, Kevin Sharpe ; with contributions by Tabitha Barber ... [et al.].
- Alternate Title(s):
- Van Dyck and Britain
- London : Tate Pub. ; 2009.
New York : Distributed in the United States and Canada by Harry N. Abrams, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 256 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.D985 V355 2009 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published to accompany the exhibition held at Tate Britain, London, 18 Feb.-17 May 2009.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 240-241) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, Belgian -- England -- 17th century -- Exhibitions.Van Dyck, Anthony, 1599-1641 -- Exhibitions.Van Dyck, Anthony, 1599-1641 -- Influence -- Exhibitions.