Christie-Miller, Sydney Richardson, 1874-1931, The Britwell handlist;, 1933
- The Britwell handlist; or, Short-title catalogue of the principal volumes from the time of Caxton to the year 1800 formerly in the library of Britwell court, Buckinghamshire.
- London, B. Quaritch limited, 1933.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts. (ports.) facsims. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ997 C555 1933 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paged continuously.
Compiled from the catalogs of the sales between 1900 and 1927 at which S. R. Christie-Miller disposed of the library then in his possession. Edited by Herbert Collmann and completed by G. A. Paternoster Brown. cf. Introd. signed: Norah Christie-Miller.
- Subject Terms:
- English literature -- 18th century -- Bibliography.English literature -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- Bibliography.Rare books.