Golden thoughts from golden fountains : selected and arranged in fifty-two divisions / by the author of "The spirit of praise" ; illustrations by eminent artists, engraved by the brothers Dalziel.
- London : Frederick Warne and Co., Bedford Street, Strand ; 
New York : Scribner, Welford, and Armstrong, 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, , 290,  p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR1175 .G65 1868aYale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Wood engravings by the Dalziel brothers; after Arthur Boyd Houghton, Edward Dalziel, Thomas Bolton Gilchrist Septimus Dalziel, John Lawson, Josef Wolf, William Paton Burton, William Small, John Dawson Watson, George Dalziel, G. Simms, George John Pinwell, and John William North.
"Initial letters and ornamental designs by P. Hundley."--P. xvi.
Date of publication from NSTC.
Printer's mark of the Dalziel brothers on verso of t.p.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt-, black-, and blind-stamped maroon cloth, with gilt edges. Bookplate: Stranton School Board.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry.Frederick Warne and Co. -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Scribner, Welford, and Armstrong -- Publisher.Stranton School Board -- Bookplate.
- Wood engravings -- 1868.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.