Matthew Boulton , c2009
Matthew Boulton : selling what all the world desires / edited by Shena Mason.
- [Birmingham, England] : Birmingham City Council ; c2009.
New Haven [Conn.] ; In association with Yale University Press, c2009.
London : In association with Yale University Press, c2009.
- Physical Description:
- 258 p. : col. ill., maps ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryTS140.B68 M38 2009 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Accompanies the Matthew Boulton Bicentenary Exhibition, Selling what all the world desires, organized by Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery at the Gas Hall Exhibition Gallery from May to September 2009"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. ) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Boulton, Matthew, 1728-1809.Industrialists -- Great Britain -- Biography.Mechanical engineers -- Great Britain -- Biography.