Matthew Boulton , c2009
- Matthew Boulton : selling what all the world desires / edited by Shena Mason.
- [Birmingham, England] : Birmingham City Council ; c2009.
New Haven [Conn.] ; In association with Yale University Press, c2009.
London : In association with Yale University Press, c2009.
- Physical Description:
- 258 p. : col. ill., maps ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryTS140.B68 M38 2009 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Accompanies the Matthew Boulton Bicentenary Exhibition, Selling what all the world desires, organized by Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery at the Gas Hall Exhibition Gallery from May to September 2009"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. ) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Boulton, Matthew, 1728-1809.Industrialists -- Great Britain -- Biography.Mechanical engineers -- Great Britain -- Biography.