Schaefer, Iris, Painting light , 2008
Painting light : the hidden techniques of the Impressionists / Iris Schaefer, Caroline von Saint-George, Katja Lewerentz.
- Milano, Italy : Skira ; 2008.
New York, NY : Distributed in North America by Rizzoli International Publications, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 238 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1482.I6 S33 2008 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of exhibition held in Florence, Palazzo Strozzi, 11 July-28 September 2008.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 225-228) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Impressionism (Art) -- Technique -- Exhibitions.Light in art -- Exhibitions.Painting -- Technique -- Exhibitions.Painting, European -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Painting, French -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.