Foster, Joseph, 1844-1905, Oxford men & their colleges , 1893
- Oxford men & their colleges / by Joseph Foster.
- Oxford : J. Parker, 1893.
- Physical Description:
- xii p., 664 columns,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryLF525 F68 1893 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- MUDD Lmd31 A33 1893f: Ms. notes and stamp of Falconer Madan.
MUDD Lmd31 A33 1893f: Prospectus bound in at front.
Continuation of the Oxford University Alumni oxonienses, edited by Joseph Foster.
Companion volume to the author's Oxford men, 1880-1892.
Other ed. has title: Picturesque Oxford: its men and its colleges.
Contains descriptions and views of the colleges accompanied by chronological biographies of the Heads of each respective House, from the earliest period, of all living Fellows and of other officers; also complete lists, under each college, of all its members from 1880 to 1892. cf. Pref.
- Subject Terms:
- Andrews, Irene Dwen, 1892- -- Bookplate. (AOB copy)Madan, Falconer, 1851-1935 -- Ms. notes.Madan, Falconer, 1851-1935 -- Stamp.University of Oxford -- Biography.University of Oxford -- Pictorial works.