Mudie, Robert, 1777-1842, The sea, 1835
- The sea. By Robert Mudie ...
- London, Thomas Ward & Co., 1835.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.., viii, 278 p. col. front. 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQC863.4 M8Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Friedman, J. Color printing in England, 1486-1870, 46
Selected exhibitions: "Color Printing in England, 1486-1870" (Yale Center for British Art, 20 April-25 June, 1978).
BAC : Frontispiece and title vignette printed by George Baxter.--Cf. Clarke, H.G. Baxter colour prints pictorially presented, London, 1920-21.
BAC : "T.C. Savill, printer."
BAC : Bound with the author's The air. London, 1835.
MUDD WA 1774: Poor condition.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- Subject Terms:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.