Romance of the Taj Mahal , 1989
Romance of the Taj Mahal / Pratapaditya Pal ... [et al.] ; with 262 illustrations, 95 in color.
- London : Thames and Hudson ; 1989.
Los Angeles : Los Angeles County Museum of Art, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 256 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA6008 A3 R66 1989 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Los Angles County Museum of Art, Dec. 17, 1989-Mar. 11, 1990; Toledo Museum of Art, Apr. 28-June 24, 1990; Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Aug. 23-Nov. 25, 1990 and at 1 other institution.
Bibliography: p. 247-251.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Islamic -- India -- Exhibitions.Art, Mogul -- Exhibitions.Shahjahan, Emperor of India, ca. 1592-1666 -- Art patronage -- Exhibitions.Taj Mahal (Agra, India) -- Exhibitions.