The domestic architecture of Sir Edwin Lutyens / A.S.G. Butler ; with the collaboration of George Stewart & Christopher Hussey.
- Woodbridge, Suffolk : Antique Collectors' Club, 1989, c1950.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. : chiefly ill., plans ; 42 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F N 49Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "A reprint of the Country_Houses volume from the three volume Lutyens Memorial set 'The architecture of Sir Edwin Lutyens.'"
Reprint. Originally published: London : Country Life ; New York : Scribner, 1950.
- Subject Terms:
- Country homes -- England -- Designs and plans.Lutyens, Edwin Landseer, Sir, 1869-1944.
YCBA Collections Search
Butler, A. S. G. (Arthur Stanley George), 1888-, The domestic architecture of Sir Edwin Lutyens , 1989, c1950