The Experience of painting , c1989
- The Experience of painting : eight modern artists: Gillian Ayres, Francis Davison, Jennifer Durrant, James Hugonin, Albert Irvin, Edwina Leapman, Kenneth Martin, Bridget Riley : a touring exhibition organised by the South Bank Centre and the Laing Art Gallery, Newcastle upon Tyne.
- London : South Bank Centre, c1989.
- Physical Description:
- 63 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryND468 E97 1989 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalogue by Mel Gooding.
Exhibition held at Laing Art Gallery, Newcastle upon Tyne, Jan, 27-Mar. 19, 1989; Mappin Art Gallery, Sheffield, Apr. 1-May 15, 1989; and City Art Gallery, Stoke, June 3-July 16, 1989.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Painters -- England -- Exhibitions.Painting, English -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Painting, English -- Exhibitions.