Baillie-Grohman, William A. (William Adolph), 1851-1921, Sport in art , 
- Sport in art : an iconography of sport during four hundred years from the beginning of the fifteenth to the end of the eighteenth centuries / by William A. Baillie-Grohman ... ; with two hundred and forty-three illustrations.
- New York : Benjamin Blom, 
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 422 p. : ill. ; 34 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8250 B3 1969 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Rare Books and ManuscriptsN8250 .B35 1969+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Originally published in 1925.
With bibliographical footnotes.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original gilt-stamped blue cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Hunting in art.Sporting prints.Sports in art.