Harwood's views of the Lakes.
- Additional Title(s):
Views of the Lakes
- London : J. Harwood, 26 Fenchurch, September 1846.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 13 x 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.L1 H37 1846Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title.
Steel engraved plates, unsigned.
Imprint informatiom from plates. Plates dated from 1842 to 1846.
Bicknell, P. Picturesque scenery of the Lake District, 1752-1855, p. 155
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original decorative wrappers, with red cloth spine. Tissue guards.
- Subject Terms:
- Harwood, J. -- PublisherLake District (England) -- Pictorial works.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1846.
- Derwentwater & Keswick from Skiddaw
- Skiddaw & Bassenthwaite Water
- Crummock Water & Buttermere
- Wast Water, Cumberland
- Bowder Stone, Borrowdale
- Ulleswater, Cumberland
- The village of Bowness, Windermere
- Windermere Lake, Westmoreland
- Ambleside, Westmoreland
- Conistone Water, Lancashire
- Rydal Lake, Westmoreland
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.