IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Rumley & Company, Rumley & Co.'s collection of ornaments, 
Rumley & Co.'s collection of ornaments.
- Additional Title(s):
Collection of ornaments
- [London] : C. Tilt, Fleet Street, and 12, Brooke Street, Holborn, 
- Physical Description:
- 20 leaves of plates : all ill. ; 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK1530 .R86 1838+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "The writing by J.H. Whiteman."--Title page.
Date of publication from plates.
Engravings by John Boyne, Francis William Topham, E. Kennion, Davis, J. Wilmshurst, Joseph Bingley, and John Payne; after F.S. Manaton, White, and West.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary marbled boards; rebacked. With publisher's printed title label on front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Details.Commercial catalogs -- Great Britain.Decoration and ornament -- Great Britain.Decoration and ornament, Architectural -- Great Britain.Interior decoration -- Great Britain.Pattern books -- England -- 19th century.Tilt, C., -- publisher.
- Engravings -- 1838.
Pattern books -- England.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.