Carter's Little Liver Pills, A painting book for boys and girls , [191-?]
- A painting book for boys and girls / presented by Carter's Little Liver Pills.
- London : Merchandising & Service Corp., [191-?]
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 13 x 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsRM671 C37 1910xYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
Advertising booklet containing a children's story about the curative powers of Carter's Little Liver Pills with illustrations in colored and uncolored state for copying.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original yellow wrappers.  sheet laid in: The Pick-me-up that never lets you down. Kandu-Tabs.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising cards -- Specimens.Drawing -- Study and teaching.Drawing books -- Specimens.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.Merchandising & Service Corp. -- Publisher.Patent medicine -- Juvenile literature.
- Books printed as advertisements.
Relief prints, Colored -- 191-?
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.