Corinthian capital : to construct, cut around outside edge of figure, fold along creased lines, and glue, to form a cube / Ian Hamilton Finlay ; Nicholas Sloan.
- [Dunsyre] : Wild Hawthorn Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : ill. ; 43 x 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2009 89Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mrs. Susan FullerAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Screenprint, comprising the design for a Corinthian capital (scored), together with the concise letterpress instructions for assembling it.
BAC: British Art Center copy cased with Proposal for a pair of gate piers and finials (1990) and an exhibition announcement for Finlay's 10 maquettes for neo-classical structures (1992).
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Capitals (Architecture), Corinthian.Cut-out craft -- Great Britain.Paper sculpture -- Great Britain.Paper work -- Great Britain.Wild Hawthorn Press -- Publisher
- Cut-paper works.
Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Broadsides -- 1985.
Screenprints -- 1985.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.