Keats, John, 1795-1821, Lamia, Isabella, The eve of Saint Agnes & other poems , 1928
- Lamia, Isabella, The eve of Saint Agnes & other poems / by John Keats ; with engravings by Robert Gibbings.
- Waltham St. Lawrence in Berkshire : The Golden Cockerel Press, 1928.
- Physical Description:
- , 100,  pages : illustrations ; 32 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4830 .E20 1928+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This book was printed and illustrated by Robert Gibbings at the Golden Cockerel Press at Waltham Saint Lawrence in Berkshire, and completed on the 20th day of September, 1928. Compositors: F. Young and A.H. Gibbs. Pressman: A.C. Cooper. The text, by permission, is that of the Oxford University Press edited by H. Buxton Forman. Five hundred copies have been printed of which nos. 1-15 are on vellum."--Colophon.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 62
BEIN 1989 +86: One of 15 copies on vellum.
BEIN In K226 +820G: Copy no. 239. Book-plate (visiting card) of Russell Cornell Leffingwell.
BEIN 2014 +320: Copy no. 311.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 234 of 500. Bound in quarter sharkskin and green buckram boards by Sangorski & Sutcliffe.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry.Leffingwell, R. C. (Russell Cornell), 1878-1960 -- Bookplate.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
Wood engravings -- 1928.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.