The artificial florist, or, The art of making artificial flowers, in easy progressive lessons / by John Foster.
- Additional Title(s):
Art of making artificial flowers, in easy progressive lessons
- London : Published by the author, at his artificial flower manufactory, 16, Wigmore Street, Cavendish Square, 1838.
- Physical Description:
- 26,  p., 6 leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT890 .F67 1838Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Each leaf of plates accompanied by a leaf of descriptive text.
Last page blank.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gilt-stamped green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Artificial flowers -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Fancy work -- Great Britain -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Foster, John -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.
- Wood engravings -- 1838.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1838.
YCBA Collections Search
Foster, John, The artificial florist, or, The art of making artificial flowers, in easy progressive lessons , 1838
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.