The complete peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom : extant, extinct, or dormant / by G. E. C.
- New ed., rev. and much enl. / edited by the Hon. Vicary Gibbs ...
- London : The St. Catherine press, ltd., 1910-1959.
- Physical Description:
- 13 v. in 14 : geneal. tables ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryCS421 C65 1910 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vols. 6-13 have title: The complete peerage; or, A history of the House of lords and all its members from the earliest times.
Vols. 3-5 edited by the Hon. Vicary Gibbs with the assistance of H. A. Doubleday; v.6, by H. A. Doubleday, Duncan Warrand and Lord Howard de Walden; v.7-10, by H. A. Doubleday and Lord Howard de Walden; v.11-12, by G. H. White; v.13, by H. A. Doubleday and Lord Howard de Walden.
- Subject Terms:
- Nobility -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Cokayne, George E. (George Edward), 1825-1911, The complete peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom , 1910-1959