Punch and Judy : with instructions how to manage the little wooden actors : containing new and easy dialogues, arranged for the use of beginners, desirous to learn how to work the puppets, for Sunday schools, private parties, festivals and parlor entertainments / by Thos. A.M. Ward, attorney at law.
- New York : Published by C.F.A. Hinrichs, 1877.
- Physical Description:
- 14 p. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN1979.P9 W37 1877Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Constance ClementAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Scattergood, engraver & printer, Philada'a."--P.  of wrapper.
Copyright 1874 by Thos. A.M. Ward.
Wrappers illustrated with wood engravings, printed in red and black.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original illustrated wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Punch and Judy.Puppet plays.
- Juvenile literature -- 1877.
Wood engravings -- 1877.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.