Low, Sidney, Sir, 1857-1932, The dictionary of English history, 1910
The dictionary of English history by Sidney J. Low and F. S. Pulling.
- London, Cassell and company, limited, 1910.
New York [etc.] Cassell and company, limited, 1910.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 1109 (i.e. 1123),  p. col. front., ports. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA34 L68 1910 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Repaired; NEH; Mellon; Preservation Dept.; Cover; Conservation Div.; Reshelve.
"First edition May 1884. Reprinted June 1885, 1889. Revised 1896, 1897, 1904, 1910."
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- History -- Dictionaries.