Creating Australia : 200 years of art, 1788-1988 / by The Art Gallery of South Australia ; edited & introduced by Daniel Thomas, selection co-ordinated by Ron Radford with contributions by Leigh Astbury ... [et al.]
- Sydney, New South Wales : International Cultural Corporation ; c1988.
Adelaide, South Australia : Art Gallery of South Australia, c1988.
- Physical Description:
- 248 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7400 C74 1988 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Published on the occasion of the Great Australian Art Exhibition 1788-1988, originated by the Art Gallery of South Australia and presented ... at Queensland Art Gallery, Brisbane, 17 May-17 July 1988 and at five other Australian galleries through July, 1988.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Australian -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Creating Australia , c1988