Creating Australia : 200 years of art, 1788-1988 / by The Art Gallery of South Australia ; edited & introduced by Daniel Thomas, selection co-ordinated by Ron Radford with contributions by Leigh Astbury ... [et al.]
- Sydney, New South Wales : International Cultural Corporation ; c1988.
Adelaide, South Australia : Art Gallery of South Australia, c1988.
- Physical Description:
- 248 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7400 C74 1988 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published on the occasion of the Great Australian Art Exhibition 1788-1988, originated by the Art Gallery of South Australia and presented ... at Queensland Art Gallery, Brisbane, 17 May-17 July 1988 and at five other Australian galleries through July, 1988.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Australian -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Creating Australia , c1988