IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Through the looking glass , 1989
Through the looking glass : photographic art in Britain 1945-1989 / Gerry Badger, John Benton-Harris.
- 1st ed.
- London : Barbican Art Gallery : 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 199 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 21 x 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR57 T57 1989 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Barbican Art Gallery, London, July 27-Oct. 1, 1989 and the Manchester City Art Gallery, Nov. 17, 1989-Jan. 7, 1990.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Photography -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Photography, Artistic -- Exhibitions.