A History of Shropshire, 1908-
A History of Shropshire.
- London, A. Constable and Co., 1908-
- Physical Description:
- v. illus., plates, maps (some fold.) 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 S4 H56 1908 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- BAC : library has v. 1-4,8,11.
Vol. 1 has title: The Victoria history of Shropshire.
Vol. 11 has also individual title: Telford.
Vol. 1 edited by William Page; v. 2, 8 by A.T. Gaydon; v. 3, 4, 11 by G.C. Baugh.
Vols. 2-<3, 8, 11> have imprint: Oxford [Oxfordshire] : Published for the Institute of Historical Research by Oxford University Press.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Antiquities.Natural history -- England -- Shropshire.Shropshire (England) -- Antiquities.Shropshire (England) -- History.