Keller, Heinrich, 1778-1862, A companion to Keller's panorama of Switzerland , 
- A companion to Keller's panorama of Switzerland : comprising a description of Mont Righi : of the roads leading to it, and of the celebrated prospect obtained from its summit : embellished with a circular view of the country by General Pfyffer.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Descriptive notices to accompany Keller's panoramic view of Switzerland
- London : Printed for Samuel Leigh, 18, Strand, 
- Physical Description:
- 32 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., map ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDQ19 .K45 1830+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title, on publisher's engraved label: Descriptive notices to accompany Keller's panoramic view of Switzerland.
Map of Switzerland engraved by Josiah Neele.
"London: Printed by Samuel Bentley, Dorset-Street, Fleet-Street."--Verso of title page.
Date of publication from Abbey.
Probably issued with: Panorama of Switzerland as viewed from the summit of Mont Righi, drawn from nature by Henry Keller ... London: Published by Samuel Leigh, 18, Strand, .
Abbey, J.R. Life, 522
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. In light purple paper wrappers, with engraved title label (with vignette) pasted on front cover. In case with the Panorama of Switzerland.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1830.Leigh, Samuel -- Publisher.Panoramas -- Switzerland -- Specimens.Rigi Mountain (Switzerland)Switzerland -- Description and travel.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1830.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.