James Barry, 1741-1806 , 2010
James Barry, 1741-1806 : history painter / edited by Tom Dunne and William L. Pressly.
- Farnham, England ; Ashgate Pub. Co., 2010.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate Pub. Co., 2010.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 268 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B2425 J34 2010 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -255) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Barry, James, 1741-1806 -- Criticism and interpretation.History in art.