IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Green, Lynne, YSP, Yorkshire Sculpture Park , 2008
YSP, Yorkshire Sculpture Park : Lynne Green ; with contributions from Simon Armitage ... [et al.].
- Additional Title(s):
Yorkshire Sculpture Park landscape for art
Landscape for Art
- West Yorkshire, England : Yorkshire Sculpture Park, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 308 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), ports ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB1278 .G74 2008 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Supported by The Henry Moore Foundation, the friends of Yorkshire Sculpture Park.
"Published to mark thirty years of Yorkshire Sculpture Park, 1977-2007"--Colophon.
- Subject Terms:
- Outdoor sculpture -- England -- West Yorkshire.Sculpture parks -- England -- West Yorkshire.Sculpture, Modern -- 20th century.Sculpture, Modern -- 21st century.Yorkshire Sculpture Park -- Catalogs.
- Introduction / Peter Murray
- Thirty years of Yorkshire Sculpture Park / Lynne Green --Getting it out there / Simon Armitage
- Thirty years of photographs of Yorkshire Sculpture Park / Alex Finlay
- YSP in images
- Afterword / William Packer
- Staff and trustees
- Contributor's biographies