YSP, Yorkshire Sculpture Park : Lynne Green ; with contributions from Simon Armitage ... [et al.].
- Additional Title(s):
Yorkshire Sculpture Park landscape for art
Landscape for Art
- West Yorkshire, England : Yorkshire Sculpture Park, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 308 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), ports ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB1278 .G74 2008 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Supported by The Henry Moore Foundation, the friends of Yorkshire Sculpture Park.
"Published to mark thirty years of Yorkshire Sculpture Park, 1977-2007"--Colophon.
- Subject Terms:
- Outdoor sculpture -- England -- West Yorkshire.Sculpture parks -- England -- West Yorkshire.Sculpture, Modern -- 20th century.Sculpture, Modern -- 21st century.Yorkshire Sculpture Park -- Catalogs.
- Introduction / Peter Murray
- Thirty years of Yorkshire Sculpture Park / Lynne Green --Getting it out there / Simon Armitage
- Thirty years of photographs of Yorkshire Sculpture Park / Alex Finlay
- YSP in images
- Afterword / William Packer
- Staff and trustees
- Contributor's biographies