British narratives of exploration , 2009
- British narratives of exploration : case studies of the self and other / edited by Frederic Regard.
- London : Pickering & Chatto, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 247 p. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryG155 .B758 2009 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- English prose literature -- 17th century -- History and criticism.English prose literature -- 18th century -- History and criticism.English prose literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism.Geographical discoveries in literature.Identity (Psychology) in literature.Intercultural communication in literature.Other (Philosophy) in literature.Travelers' writings, English -- History and criticism.