Dearn, T. D. W. (Thomas Downes Wilmot), A brief historical and topographical account of Cranbrook, the capital town in the weald of Kent, 1815
A brief historical and topographical account of Cranbrook, the capital town in the weald of Kent.
- The third edition, with additions.
- Cranbrook [Kent, England] : Printed for and sold by S. Reader, from the press of Samuel Waters, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- , 22,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 C763 D32 1814View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 108
Statement of responsibility from Abbey, NUC-pre 56 and advertisement on verso of frontispiece.
British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy and is bound in original blue printed wrappers, as issued. Advertisements for books published and sold by S. Reader pasted in at front and printed on p. 22.
Frontispiece shows town square, with shops.
- Subject Terms:
- Cranbrook (Kent, England) -- Description and travel.Reader, S. -- PublisherWaters, Samuel -- Printer
- Aquatints -- 1815
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.