The Brighton Pavilion and its royal associations : to which is added a guide to that portion of the edifice open to the public, also to the supplementary museum / by John George Bishop ...
- Fourth edition.
- [Brighton : J.G. Bishop, Printer], 1882.
- Physical Description:
- , 156 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B78 B59 1882View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Edition statement at head of title.
- Subject Terms:
- Bishop, John George -- Pres. insc. to E. P. Hall.Bishop, John George -- Printer.Brighton (England) -- Description and travel.Hall, E. P. -- Pres. insc. from John George Bishop.Royal Pavilion, Art Gallery, and Museums.
- Wood engravings -- 1882.
YCBA Collections Search
Bishop, John George, The Brighton Pavilion and its royal associations , 1882
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.