Horn, J., bookseller, Horn's Description of Dover , 1817
- Horn's Description of Dover : containing a concise account of the castle, heights, harbour, and town, also of the plan for its improvement and enlargement : likewise some useful information to travellers, respecting the custom house, passage vessels, &c. &c. &c., embellished with an accurate coloured view of Dover castle and the town.
- Dover : Printed by and for J. Horn ... and sold by Messrs. Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown ... London ..., 1817.
- Physical Description:
- , 126 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 D7 H6 1817Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy and is bound in original pink boards, as issued, with an advertisement for books published by J. Horn on back cover.
Printed by J. Horn, Dover.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery, 134
- Subject Terms:
- Dover (England) -- Guidebooks.Horn, J. -- Printer.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1817.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.